Call - Now!
Professional locksmithing services in just 25 minutes!
On a daily basis people are using professional services for various needs: beauty treatment, house cleaner, lawyer, taxi and the list goes on and on… However, it is surprisingly shocking how often we neglect the security part of our lives, especially when it comes to our residential or commercial properties. Many property owners overlook situations when they need to call a professional locksmith service and start considering only when an emergency or a major problem arises.
Without having a constant support from a professional locksmith service that can be trusted, a simple thing that could have been fixed easily could turn into a moment of panic – and that can lead to a serious issue. That is why it is highly important to take the time finding a professional reliable locksmith, plan repairs ahead and have a technician on your speed dial at all times.
In this article we will talk about 5 cases when you really need to call a locksmith service and reasons why it’s a better idea than fixing a locksmith problem yourself.
1. Taking good care of your locks and keys
The broken lock issue happens much more often in London than people realize. If someone isn’t paying close attention, it’s fairly easy to break a key by putting it in the wrong lock (for example, in the gym locker room) and trying to turn it. Not having a professional locksmith will leave you with all you belongings stuck in the locker.
You may also have a lock that is just sticking now but over some time it leads to lock failure and your key simply snaps in it. It is better to get your lock looked at beforehand or else you might get locked out one unfortunate day.
2. Giving for rent or moving into a new house
Buying or renting a home, at first may not seem like a reason to change the locks. However, just because your landlord is a nice person doesn’t mean you should leave the old locks. Since there’s no way for a buyer/renter to know everyone who has a copy of the doors keys, changing the locks is the best way to stay safe and local London locksmith is the one taking care of this. Maybe you’re an estate agent or property manager with an eviction coming up perhaps with a bailiff you can give the professional London locksmith a call to arrange this with ease.
3. Lost keys and lock change
While it never feels good to be a victim, theft does happen. And since this can result in lost keys, service from a locksmith is critical must.
It’s a common knowledge that there are locksmith shops where you can pop in and get your key cut, maybe buy a padlock or even a lock but choosing unreliable service threatens you safety greatly. This is why we highly advise having an established partnership with a local London locksmith who can fit the needed lock for you and make sure it fits properly and that your security is at its maximum.
4. Business Security
There are a lot of things that have to be taken care of when it comes to running a successful business. And because business owners have so much on their minds, they shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not their business location is secure. There are so many types of locks and so many ways of them being opened that is why service from a trustworthy locksmith is the best option.
5. Lost car keys and car lockout
At some point you may be looking for a car locksmith technician to get another car key or maybe to reprogramme your key or even make a spare. You may have locked yourself out of your car and only locksmith experts will be able to get the car opened up for you if you have locked the keys inside the car. Whether it happens during the day or at night all you would need to do is give a local London locksmith (AM London Locksmith) a call and provide details of the issue along with other information like car registration number, post code of the area the car is in and the year the car was manufactured to speed up the process.
Even if it’s something a little more unusual like opening a bike lock or perhaps even opening a suitcase, a trained locksmith will be able to access these types of things too. When using emergency local locksmith in London like AM London Locksmith you can handle all of the above situations practically in no time. Our locksmiths can also open and fit most garage locks, deal with new door installations, cctv and alarm systems and access control.
Call AM London Locksmith at 02036249654 for prompt, reliable locksmith service in and around London.
If you ever find yourself in one of the above situations, our technicians are available 24/7 for any locksmith problem!
Thank you for reading,
The AM London Locksmith Team
10 Tips to help you choose a London locksmith
1. Understand your problem – London Locksmith are covering many different types of functions, while some need a regular key cutting services, others might need to gain entry to their property,other might need a car locksmith, door fitting service, safe opening or even full CCTV installation. Understanding your needs better will also allow you to find the best locksmith and avoid wasting your time and even your money in some cases.
2. Once you have a good understanding of what is needed, its time to google it! doing so you need to make sure that you are using the right keywords, lets assume that you are stuck outside of your house and need an emergency locksmith services, a good search term would be “emergency locksmith services” , make sure you describe exactly what you need to be sure google shows you the best search results and avoid having unprofessional individuals in the field you need taking a job they can’t handle and can cause you damage.
3. Search for your location, just a “London Locksmith” or “Emergency London Locksmith” search might bring you good results, but assuming you don’t like to be stuck outside of your place for too long, you would want to add also your location, continuing our search from the previous tip, now the search term will be “Emergency locksmith services in Lambeth” for example or even just “Locksmith Lambeth” should give you good results.
4. working hours, keep in mind that most locksmith services does not operate around the clock, therefore if you need of a help outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours, you might want to add to the search term “24/7 locksmith Lambeth”
5. this time you probably have a few good candidates to choose from, how would you make a good educated decision now is by asking the right questions. the first would be the most obvious one, “how much will it cost me?” here is where you need to be careful, because many locksmith services might give you a low price on the phone to get the job, but later will increase it, protect yourself and make sure you mention to the locksmith all the job details including your address asking how fast can they show up, the lock brand you have and how much will it cost you to get a new lock from the same type.
6. warranty – another important thing to ask when you talk with a London Locksmith is for how long the work they do has warranty, some business won’t provide you any and that a big red sign to be careful and keep checking your other options for a better and more reliable Locksmith. just for example, in AM London Locksmith, we provide a 12 month warranty to any lock we sell.
7. Insurance – this one is very important, be sure to ask your locksmith if he has a locksmith Insurance for any damages he might do your property while attempting to solve your problem, the professional certified locksmith will also usually have an insurance. at AM London Locksmith we have for our London Locksmith insurance up to 1 Million GBP and even though we never activated it as our Locksmiths never done any damage, its something important for us to know our customers feel safe and protected.
8. Check what Locks your Locksmith has, you would want to make sure that any London Locksmith you get for the job has the locks that you have or a better one, many locksmiths will try to get a few extra pounds by putting a cheap lock, in some cases even a fake one, be sure to ask before you book him. at AM London Locksmith we have over 15 brands of Locks in stock of each one of our professional London Locksmiths.
9. Ask for ID, make sure that once they locksmith has arrived he shows you his ID, and won’t be a bad idea to take a photo of it with your smart phone assuming you have one, or just write down the information on a paper and keep in case you will need to contact him in the future.
10. Be kind – Locksmith works hard 24/7. and while the professional ones will be more than happy to answer all the questions above, nobody like to feel interrogated, so be nice and polite as you choose the best London Locksmith to solve your problem.
Thank you for reading,
The AM London Locksmith Team